Terraria Overhaul v5.0 BETA 4: Magical.
This rather late beta brings an experimental mana overhaul, a basic magic weapon overhaul, a reimplementation of health drops, the return of the crosshair (with finally added outlines), and some fixes.
- TML has been updated to 18.104.22.168.
5.0 BETA 4
- Completely reworked mana to try and make magic weapons at least somewhat viable without potion spamming & constant standing still.
- Reimplemented and rebalanced health drop changes.
- Increased default pickup range
- MagicWeapon overhaul - screenshake and power attacks.
- Reimplemented crosshairs.
- Added outlines to the crosshair.
- Implemented low mana warning effects & a sound.
- Implemented mana regeneration effects & a sound.
- Added 'Mana Channelling' UX buff to notify the player that standing still speeds up mana regeneration.
- Heavily speeded up climbing.
- Fixed autoreuse forcing breaking magic missile & other items.
- Fixed 1.4.2 TML getting stuck due to an unused corrupted ogg.
- Fixed #43 - "If using a charged melee attack and it won't end before dying, then after respawning it will be triggered"
- Fixed power attacks being triggered when interacting with tiles.
- Not an official tModLoader Release or Beta.
- Always update tModLoader together with Overhaul.
- Video Tutorial by Nikonade
- Extract the contents of the zip file into a folder that is itself located next to Terraria. Example:
- To launch it, use
start-tModLoader.bat. Or the
.shscript, if you're on Linux or Mac.
- Extract the .tmod file from the zip into the following OS-specific directory: