Work-in-Progress Game Engine, 2018 - present
Silk.NET (GLFW, Vulkan, OpenGL, OpenAL bindings),
BulletSharp (BulletPhysics bindings)
- A lightweight data-oriented C# game engine that leaves full building & entrypoint control in the hands of game developers.
- Suitable for both 2D & 3D games, with no codebase separation.
Terraria Mod, 2017 - present
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/RNGq9N8
Steam Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2811803870
- A large mod for Terraria that focuses on increasing overall enjoyment of the game, via improving aspects such as: combat looks, feel, & mechanics, movement, camera, ambience, and even the entire soundtrack.
- The Work-in-Progress 5.0 version for Terraria 1.4 is a complete reimplementation of the mod, which boasts:
- A vastly superior & open sourced codebase;
- Reimagined and more vanilla-faithful, while also more crazy, solid and fun game design;
- Magnitudes more overall quality assurance & polishing.
Terraria Mod Loader, 2020 - present
Developer / Maintainer (In a team of 6 people)
- A mod to make and load Terraria mods.
2017 Gamejam Demo
Level Designer (In a team of 3 people)
- A first person shooter for ModDB's
- The game is based around a mechanic that slows down time as enemies’ projectiles fly close to the player, resulting in some pretty cinematic gameplay that rewards players for putting themselves in danger.
- Very simplistic, too difficult, not very polished. But sometimes still pretty addicting.
Minecraft Mod, 2020
King Arthur's Gold Mod, 2016
- Juggernaut is an asymmetrical team deathmatch gamemode for
King Arthur's Gold, where evil giants with hammers throw grandpas at knights. Originally made in 2016, with source code only partially cleaned up.