Terraria Overhaul v5.0 BETA 2
The second beta is here, bringing a preview of the new epic melee combat, perfected muzzleflashes for guns, and a few other changes and additions.
EDIT: Backported some fixes to this beta for the public to not wait a week to see them.
Be sure to redownload tModLoader too when updating the mod.
5.0 BETA 2 FIX 1
- Fixed servers not working due to client things autoloading.
- Fixed the mop hitting through walls.
- Moved keybind definitions, removed currently-unused ones.
- Fixed configs not loading.
5.0 BETA 2
- New melee animations.
- Directional knockback for NPCs.
- Striking with melee weapons now lets the player stay up in the air.
- New arc-based melee collision checks.
- Removed damage randomization.
- Velocity-based melee damage.
- New perfected muzzleflashes for guns.
- Melee screenshake.
- Broadsword attack dashes, with many adjustments.
- Added new NPC hit effects: scaling, rotation & offsets.
- Reimplemented npc "stuns" for melee.
- Added debug mode - /oToggleDebugDisplay.
- Lowered footstep volume.
- Fixed gun recoil going in the wrong direction when gravity is flipped.
- Fixed the player rotating incorrectly when gravity is flipped.
- Not an official tModLoader Release or Beta.
- Always update tModLoader together with Overhaul.
- Video Tutorial by Nikonade
- Extract the contents of the zip file into a folder that is itself located next to Terraria. Example:
- To launch it, use
start-tModLoader.bat. Or the
.shscript, if you're on Linux or Mac.
- Extract the .tmod file from the zip into the following OS-specific directory: