Minecraft CameraOverhaul v1.4
An update introducing serious core improvements, as well as support for
1.19.3+ versions of Minecraft.
- Added compatibility with Minecraft
- Replaced all use of linear interpolation with a framerate-independent damping algorithm. Effects will no longer reduce in intensity on higher framerates, and will react to lagspikes slightly better.
- New default settings are a bit more balanced and friendlier to the average player.
- Mouselook roll's rotation target decay is now a separate setting.
- Improved logging clarity.