Minecraft CameraOverhaul v1.3(.1)
An update introducing general improvements & support for
1.18 versions of Minecraft.
- Compatibility with
1.18Minecraft versions (Thanks, IMS212!)
- Compatibility with Fabric Loader
0.12+ (Thanks, IMS212!)
Strafing Roll Factor setting is now separate for elytra flight and swimming (Thanks, TheMrEngMan!)
- Elytra flight camera roll is now reversed by default (Thanks, TheMrEngMan!).
- Made interpolation speeds for mouselook, horizontal and vertical movement-based rotations configurable. This means that you can now change how smooth all rotations are.
- Lowered default interpolation speed of horizontal movement from
0.25, of vertical movement from
0.75. I find this to be way less nausea-inducing.
- Fixed in-game configuration screens not working in
- Fixed away incompatibilities with
Quiltby ceasing use of obsolete types.
Cloth Configis no longer included with the mod, since it's not version-agnostic as this mod is. It must now be installed separately.